Consultant Hayley Reynolds
Type Full time
Product Sector Civil Engineering Products
Benefits COMPANY CAR, LAPTOP, MOBILE, PENSION
Vacancy id 3744
Salary Details Negotiable
Are you an experienced sales professional with expertise in selling construction products through Ground workers and Civil Engineering Contractors?
If so, then this dynamic Area Sales Manager’s role with one of the UK’s longest established and highly regarded water management brands might be the opportunity you’ve been looking for.
With a reputation built over 100 years in business, our Client is a market leader in engineered water management solutions. As a producer of highly specified civil engineering products, the company is recognised worldwide for innovation, performance and quality and prides itself on the dedication and expertise of the people that deliver its solutions.
The business currently operates in the construction, transport and utility markets and is rapidly growing.
Employees are provided with continuous support along with opportunities for future career development.
As part of a dedicated National sales team, you will be responsible for maximising opportunities through developing and maintaining long term, profitable relationships with key customers throughout the South Central regions.
Primarily, you will be required to promote the company’s high quality product range to Ground workers and Civil Engineering Contractors whilst working in conjunction with major stockists.
You will be responsible for designing and implementing a regional sales strategy that will be focused on increasing awareness, market share and revenue of our Client’s product range.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Raise the Company’s profile with the customer base outlined above
- Develop existing relationships and create new ones so that our Client is the customers 1st choice for their range of products.
- Have an understanding of the specification process
- Raise the Company’s profile within its existing key stockist base, setting up business plans and sharing project information.
- Look for new stockist opportunities.
- Deliver training presentations to stockists, product presentations to Contractors and Merchants.
- Be able to negotiate prices within agreed parameters to give the company the best margin opportunities.
- Dealing with customers day to day requirements.
- A knowledge of reading site drawings would be helpful.
- Promote and sell new products ranges.
- Achieve agreed targets.
- Where necessary, assist with New Product Development areas.
- Self motivated individual who can work well either on their own or in a team.
- Experience in project tracking
- Experience in liaising with Groundworkers, Contractors and Civil Engineers
- Builders Merchant experience is desirable but not essential
- Ability to manage own area, introduce tailored customer business plans to drive sales forward.
- Track record of Solution Selling
- Clean drivers license is essential.
- Competent IT skills are required, will need to know how to use MS Office & Outlook.
- Good communication skills with a friendly approach are needed.
- Ability to work under pressure with an excellent attention to detail is a must.
- Sound commercial acumen and an ability to communicate with colleagues and customers to assist the closing of sales opportunities.
- A high degree of professionalism and a good understanding of specifier, contractor and merchant relationships is required, with the ability to communicate at each of these levels where necessary.
- Ability to prioritise work according to demand and work alongside colleagues internally and externally to deliver customer service excellence.
All necessary training in relevant aspects of our Client’s business will be provided.
We are constantly seeking candidates within the Construction Material Sales Sector in the following roles:
Sales Manager, Account Manager, Area Sales Manager, Business Development Manager, Specification Sales Executive, Specification Sales Manager, Branch Manager, Field Sales, Account Executive, Key Account Manager, Field Sales Executive, Field Sales Representative, National Account Manager, Account Executive, Territory Sales Executive, Area Sales Manager, National Sales Manager, Internal Sales, Sales Office Manager, Key Accounts Sales, National Account Sales, National Sales Manager and Sales Director.
We cover all roles within the Construction Materials sector including:
Builders Merchants Sales Jobs, Builders Merchants Jobs, Plumbers Merchants Jobs, KBB Jobs, Civil Engineering Sales Jobs, M&E Sales Jobs, Timber Sales Jobs, Roofing Sales Jobs, Plumbing Sales Jobs, Insulation Sales Jobs, Interiors Sales Jobs, Aggregate Sales Jobs, Quarry Products Sales Jobs, Concrete Sales Jobs, Plant Hire Sales Jobs, Plant Sales Jobs, Tool Hire Sales Jobs, Access Equipment Sales Jobs, Portable Accommodation Sales Jobs, Scaffolding Sales Jobs, Formwork Sales Jobs, Reinforcement Sales Jobs, Bathroom Sales Jobs, Kitchen Sales Jobs, Bedroom Sales Jobs, Bathroom Showroom Sales Jobs, KBB Sales Jobs, Plumbing & Heating Sales Jobs, Heating Sales Jobs, HVAC Sales Jobs, Ventilation Sales Jobs, M&E Products Sales Jobs, Washrooms Sales Jobs, Sanitaryware Sales Jobs, Build Systems Sales Jobs, Cladding Sales Jobs, Curtain Walling Sales Jobs, Façade Sales Jobs, Structural Steel Sales Jobs, Brick Sales Jobs, Block Sales Jobs, Stone Sales Jobs, Architectural Stone Sales Jobs, Masonry Sales Jobs, Pipe Sales Jobs, Drainage Sales Jobs, Geotextile Sales Jobs, Attenuation Sales Jobs, SUDS Sales Jobs, Paving Sales Jobs, Landscaping Products Sales Jobs, Street Furniture Sales Jobs, Doors Sales Jobs, Joinery Sales Jobs, Timber Products Sales Jobs, Off Site Construction Sales Jobs, Timber Distribution Sales Jobs, Timber Importers Sales Jobs, Timber Engineering Sales Jobs, Timber Frame Sales Jobs, Sips Sales Jobs, Fencing Sales Jobs, Windows Sales Jobs, Ironmongery Sales Jobs, Hardware Sales Jobs, Access Control Sales Jobs, Lock Sales Jobs, Locking Systems Sales Jobs, Home Automation Sales Jobs, Lifts & Escalators Sales Jobs, Flooring Sales Jobs, Ceramic Tiles Sales Jobs, Adhesives Sales Jobs, Consumables Sales Jobs, Render Sales Jobs, EWI Sales Jobs, Insulation Sales Jobs, Plasterboard Sales Jobs, Partitions Sales Jobs, Fit Out Products Sales Jobs, Interiors Sales Jobs, Coatings Sales Jobs, Sealants sales Jobs, Roofing sales Jobs, Roofing Products Sales Jobs, Tools Sales Jobs, Fixings Sales Jobs, Roof Windows Sales Jobs, Lintels Sales Jobs, UPVC Windows Sales Jobs and all other Construction Materials Sales Jobs.