Consultant Grant Neale
Type Full time
Product Sector Building ProductsFit OutInteriorsOther
Benefits EXCELLENT EARNING POTENTIAL & REWARDS PACKAGE + CAR + PENSION + HEALTHCARE + 25 DAYS HOLIDAY
Vacancy id 3725
Salary Details NEGOTIABLE (D.O.E)
Are you a driven sales professional with experience in promoting interior products to Architects, Interior Designers & End Users? Are you also familiar with project tracking and managing a network of Specialist sub-contractors and distributors?
If so, we are working with a leading manufacturer of COMPLETE FLOORING SOLUTIONS who are seeking to recruit an experienced Area Business Manager to join their team with responsibility for promoting their products in the region.
To promote our Client’s high quality, market leading ranges of Floor Covering solutions, mainly via Interior Designers, Architects, End Users, Contractors, Distributors by raising awareness, generating sales and hitting agreed targets whilst working closely with other members of the team both internally and externally.
- Raise our Client’s profile within the given geographical area, expanding the existing customer base, devising and executing strategic business plans and sharing project information resulting in sales growth.
- Manage and develop Key Accounts
- Networking and entertaining clients and customers
- Embracing the A&D and Contractor Community in the specific geographical region
- Grow Sales within agreed target markets – Commercial Office, Healthcare & Education
- Have an understanding of the various contract types and the decision makers within the procurement process.
- Be professional and competent at presenting CPD presentations
- Be able to promote solutions on design capabilities over and above price
- Relevant reports to be completed in the timescales provided.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience Required
- Self motivated individual who can work well either on their own or in a team.
- Candidates must have a background in FLOORING, TEXTILES, FABRICS, WALLCOVERINGS, FURNITURE, or closely aligned interior products and solutions
- Ability to manage own area, introduce tailored customer solutions to drive sales forward.
- New business focused with the ability to grow, nurture and develop long established key accounts
- Proven track record and a proactive approach to Solution Selling and having strong existing relationships with architects, designers and contractors along with understanding the distribution and back selling process.
- Competent IT skills are required – MS Office, Word, Outlook etc
- Excellent communication skills with a friendly approach to problem solving
- Ability to work under pressure with an excellent attention to detail
- Sound commercial acumen and an ability to communicate with colleagues and customers to assist the closing of sales opportunities.
- A high degree of professionalism and an exceptional understanding of the specification design process with the ability to communicate at each of these levels where necessary.
- Ability to prioritise work according to demand and work alongside colleagues internally and externally to deliver customer service excellence.
NORTH LONDON, HERTS, BEDS, BUCKS & NORTHANTS
We are constantly seeking candidates within the Construction Material Sales Sector in the following roles:
Sales Manager, Account Manager, Area Sales Manager, Business Development Manager, Specification Sales Executive, Specification Sales Manager, Branch Manager, Field Sales, Account Executive, Key Account Manager, Field Sales Executive, Field Sales Representative, National Account Manager, Account Executive, Territory Sales Executive, Area Sales Manager, National Sales Manager, Internal Sales, Sales Office Manager, Key Accounts Sales, National Account Sales, National Sales Manager and Sales Director.
We cover all roles within the Construction Materials sector including:
Builders Merchants Sales Jobs, Builders Merchants Jobs, Plumbers Merchants Jobs, KBB Jobs, Civil Engineering Sales Jobs, M&E Sales Jobs, Timber Sales Jobs, Roofing Sales Jobs, Plumbing Sales Jobs, Insulation Sales Jobs, Interiors Sales Jobs, Aggregate Sales Jobs, Quarry Products Sales Jobs, Concrete Sales Jobs, Plant Hire Sales Jobs, Plant Sales Jobs, Tool Hire Sales Jobs, Access Equipment Sales Jobs, Portable Accommodation Sales Jobs, Scaffolding Sales Jobs, Formwork Sales Jobs, Reinforcement Sales Jobs, Bathroom Sales Jobs, Kitchen Sales Jobs, Bedroom Sales Jobs, Bathroom Showroom Sales Jobs, KBB Sales Jobs, Plumbing & Heating Sales Jobs, Heating Sales Jobs, HVAC Sales Jobs, Ventilation Sales Jobs, M&E Products Sales Jobs, Washrooms Sales Jobs, Sanitaryware Sales Jobs, Build Systems Sales Jobs, Cladding Sales Jobs, Curtain Walling Sales Jobs, Façade Sales Jobs, Structural Steel Sales Jobs, Brick Sales Jobs, Block Sales Jobs, Stone Sales Jobs, Architectural Stone Sales Jobs, Masonry Sales Jobs, Pipe Sales Jobs, Drainage Sales Jobs, Geotextile Sales Jobs, Attenuation Sales Jobs, SUDS Sales Jobs, Paving Sales Jobs, Landscaping Products Sales Jobs, Street Furniture Sales Jobs, Doors Sales Jobs, Joinery Sales Jobs, Timber Products Sales Jobs, Off Site Construction Sales Jobs, Timber Distribution Sales Jobs, Timber Importers Sales Jobs, Timber Engineering Sales Jobs, Timber Frame Sales Jobs, Sips Sales Jobs, Fencing Sales Jobs, Windows Sales Jobs, Ironmongery Sales Jobs, Hardware Sales Jobs, Access Control Sales Jobs, Lock Sales Jobs, Locking Systems Sales Jobs, Home Automation Sales Jobs, Lifts & Escalators Sales Jobs, Flooring Sales Jobs, Ceramic Tiles Sales Jobs, Adhesives Sales Jobs, Consumables Sales Jobs, Render Sales Jobs, EWI Sales Jobs, Insulation Sales Jobs, Plasterboard Sales Jobs, Partitions Sales Jobs, Fit Out Products Sales Jobs, Interiors Sales Jobs, Coatings Sales Jobs, Sealants sales Jobs, Roofing sales Jobs, Roofing Products Sales Jobs, Tools Sales Jobs, Fixings Sales Jobs, Roof Windows Sales Jobs, Lintels Sales Jobs, UPVC Windows Sales Jobs and all other Construction Materials Sales Jobs.