- Consultant Grant Neale
- Type Full time
- Product Sector Interiors
- Benefits Company Car + Pension + Healthcare + 25 Days Holiday
- Vacancy id 4823
- Salary Details Excellent Basic Salary (Up To £50,000) + Excellent Uncapped Commission Structure (£20,000+ Realistic Additional Earnings)
Are you a driven, high calibre, talented and ambitious Specification Focused Multi-Functional Sales Professional with experience and a proven track record in promoting Commercial Interior Products with a network of connections and relationships with A&D practices and sub-contractors?
If so, we are working with one of the most ethical marketing leading Manufacturers of highly sustainable and designed led Floor Covering Solutions who are seeking to recruit an Area Business Manager to join their well-established LONDON & SOUTH EAST team with responsibility for promoting their full products and solutions to Key A&D and sub-contractors in the defined sales territory.
To proactively promote our client’s high quality, market-leading ranges of Floor Covering solutions, mainly via Interior Designers, Architects & specialist sub-contractors by raising awareness, generating sales and hitting agreed specification targets whilst working closely with other members of the team both internally and externally.
- Raise our client’s profile within the given geographical area, expanding, growing, developing and nurturing the existing customer base through strong business development and relationship-building skills, devising and executing strategic business plans and sharing project information resulting in sales and account growth.
- Manage and develop Key Accounts
- Networking and entertaining clients and customers
- Embracing the A&D and contractor community in the specific geographical region
- Be able to promote solutions on design capabilities over and above price
- Grow Sales within agreed target markets – Commercial Office, Healthcare & Education
- Grow and maintain a robust specification pipeline
- Collaborate with colleagues with integrity on projects which are interconnected across territory lines, support each other and communicate proactively to ensure they are in the best position to win business.
- Understand the various contract types and the decision-makers within the procurement process.
- Be professional and competent at presenting CPD presentations
- Complete administration on time so that accurate analysis reports can be prepared for use in the measurement of progress and forward planning.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience Required – Essential
- To be considered Candidates must be located on the territory and happy to work remotely as well as utilise our client’s collaborative showroom space in Clerkenwell and have an excellent working knowledge of who’s who and the inner ways and workings of the A&D & Contractor market place.
- To be considered Candidates MUST have at least 3-5 years of experience promoting an interior design-led product or service offering along with an in-depth understanding of the specification sales cycle, sustainability, design and what that entails.
- To be considered Candidates MUST have a network of relationships and connections within the A&D fraternity and even though the role would require limited exposure with anything but A&D & Sub Contractors markets any additional close working relationships with Fit Out / D&B / Flooring / Sub Contractors and End Users would also be highly advantageous.
- Experience in long-term project selling cycles
- Evidence of stability and success in similar previous roles
- Must have a growth mindset and must be a business development-driven field sales professional
- Team player
- Full driving license
- Computer literate (to include excel)
- Entrepreneurial profile: High motivation, dynamism and autonomy to develop your own business on the specified territory, with methodology and constant focus.
- A natural networker, at ease with building relationships at all levels, and identifying the decision-makers
- A driven sales professional who is able to grow the existing account base and confident working on new and exciting design-led projects
Other jobs you may like
Field Sales Engineer – ICA Products – South Central/London (4911)
- London and South Central