- Consultant Hayley Reynolds
- Type Full time
- Product Sector Building Envelope / Build Systems
- Benefits 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays , Company Pension Scheme (5% Employee, 5% Employer) ,Medical Insurance
- Vacancy id 4738
- Salary Details Negotiable Basic Salary Dependent On Experience
Are you interested in working for one of Europe’s leading suppliers of construction and architectural products?
If so, this exciting technical support role might be exactly what you’ve been looking for.
Our Client is an internationally renowned designer and manufacturer of architectural solutions including rain-screen cladding, EWI, rendering and bespoke facades.
Established over 60 years ago, our Client is a highly respected business whose products can be found in some of the world’s most high-profile building projects.
Providing bespoke design, consultancy, project management and installation services, our Client prides itself on the expertise and dedication of its people to ensure an unrivalled customer experience throughout the entire project.
As part of their plans to further expand their business in the UK market, they are now looking to appoint an experienced Architectural Technologist or Architectural Technician to support their customers.
- Providing technical advice for clients for our Client’s high-quality manufactured range of rain-screen cladding systems
- Providing technical support for internal and external stakeholders
- Dealing with inbound enquiries and providing technical solutions
- Liaise with architects, specifiers, contractors and suppliers to gain a full understanding of projects
- Conduct technical assessments of projects and specifications
- Providing 2D sketch/detail drawings as part of technical support
- Providing take-off, estimating, and pricing up projects at different stages of bidding
- Attend site meetings where required
- Providing training activities for internal staff and external installers
- Provide Specification Manager Technical support at CPD presentations
- Typical project values will vary from £100k up to £3m
In order to be successful in this role, you will need to have a real passion for architecture and a hunger for learning new things.
You will also need to be comfortable working as part of a small dedicated team.
Essential skills required include:
- Must have a good technical understanding of cladding and façade systems
- Must have customer service experience
- Ideally experienced in associated products to cladding, render & rain-screens or other building envelope-related systems
- Ideally will have a good understanding of AutoCAD 3D design
- Must have excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- High attention to detail
- Organised, team player with the ability to work autonomously
- Full UK driving licence
- Must be computer literate (Microsoft Office)