- Consultant Grant Neale
- Type Full time
- Product Sector HVAC & M&E
- Benefits EXCELLENT CAREER ADVANCEMENT
- Vacancy id 3939
- Salary Details HIGHLY COMPETITIVE BASIC SALARY & PACKAGE
Do you have an interest in building a career with a market leading company? If so, this exciting opportunity to join a market leading award-winning UK manufacturer of HVAC solutions in London might what you’ve been looking for.
A highly successful UK HVAC manufacturer with an incredible reputation built up of nearly 50 years. Our Client is a British Manufacturer of high-end HVAC solutions – Specialist Air Conditioning, Chillers, Air Handling Units, Comfort Cooling and energy efficient ventilation solutions and services.
Our Client is committed to the continuous development of their people and offer excellent career progression opportunities to anyone who joins their business.
An excellent opportunity has arisen for an Applications Engineer to work as part of the Applications Engineering team reporting to the Applications Engineering Team Leader.
Responsibilities for this role include:
- To support the growth and development of the sales team through provision of quotes and delivery of order information for customer services and manufacturing
- Dealing with customer technical sales enquiries
- Support the external sales team
- Respond to any external sales enquiries
- Provide details of orders to customer services and manufacturing
- Liaising with third party suppliers at specification stage
The successful candidate should have the following skills and experience:
- Engineering knowledge to a minimum of HND or degree
- Ability to work with different groups within the company
- Problem solving skills to overcome challenging obstacles
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to use own initiative
- Excellent communication skills
Training will be provided for the right applicant to develop the skills and knowledge required for the position.