- Consultant Ben Becker
- Type Full time
- Product Sector InteriorsSanitary
- Benefits BENEFITS
- Vacancy id 3998
- Salary Details NEGOTIABLE SALARY + EXCELLENT BONUS
Are you a self-motivated salesperson who understands the science and art of selling?
Do you have experience specifying or designing bathrooms?
Would you love to be part of a rapidly growing business where you can implement your ideas and see them grow?
Our Client is seeking an experienced and determined industry professional to join their innovative and vibrant team based in London who has been steadily building one of the industry’s most talked about and influential luxury brassware and sanitaryware brands.
The ideal individual will be a strategic thinker with a background in Bathroom Sales and an understanding of the specification process and dealing with Architects & Designers on a daily basis.
- Achieving a set UK sales turnover target (information to be provided) on all of our Client’s group products
- Engage with Architects and Interior Designers in the sector, presenting our Client’s Group and solutions from the organisation.
- Visiting all project related partners in the Residential & New Build Sectors
- Hunt new opportunities directly and indirectly in the sector
- Create new projects, specifications, generate quotations
- Track / report on all projects and contracts
- Maintain our database and complete CRM reports
- Offer Technical support and advice
Knowledge, Skills and Experience Required
- Self motivated individual who can work well either on their own or in a team.
- Candidate will ideally have a background in Brassware, Sanitaryware or closely aligned interior products and solutions.
- Ability to manage own area; introduce tailored customer solutions to drive sales forward.
- Proven track record and a proactive approach to Specification Solution Selling and having strong existing relationships with architects, designers and contractors.
- Must have an eye for design and creativity
- Competent IT skills are required – MS Office, Word, Outlook etc
- Excellent communication skills with a friendly approach to problem solving
- Ability to work under pressure with an excellent attention to detail
- Sound commercial acumen and an ability to communicate with colleagues and customers to assist the identification and closing of sales opportunities.
- Ability to prioritise work according to demand and work alongside colleagues internally and externally to deliver customer service excellence.
Ideally, the successful candidate will be educated to HNC level, but is not essential; you must be able to demonstrate at least 2 years relevant bathroom sales experience.
Our Clients are a rapidly expanding business and can offer great career progression opportunities not limited to the U.K. market.