- Consultant Grant Neale
- Type Full time
- Product Sector Fit OutInteriors
- Benefits CAR / TRAVEL ALLOWANCE + PENSION + HEALTHCARE + 25 DAYS HOLIDAY
- Vacancy id 4105
- Salary Details EXCELLENT BASIC SALARY (Up To £45,000) + EXCELLENT UNCAPPED COMMISSION STRUCTURE
Are you a driven, high calibre, talented and ambitious HUNTER PROFILE SPECIFICATION | A&D SALES PROFESSIONAL with experience and a proven track record in promoting Commercial Interior Products with a network of connections and relationships with Key London Architects and Interior Design practices?
If so, we are working with one of the most ethical marketing leading Manufacturers of highly sustainable and design led FLOOR COVERING SOLUTIONS who are seeking to recruit an A&D ACCOUNT MANAGER to join their already well-established LONDON team with responsibility for promoting their full products and solutions to KEY A&D ACCOUNTS in CENTRAL LONDON.
To proactively promote our Client’s high quality, market leading ranges of Floor Covering solutions, mainly via key London Interior Designers and Architects, by raising awareness, generating sales and hitting agreed specification targets whilst working closely with other members of the team both internally and externally.
- Raise our Client’s profile within the given geographical area, expanding, growing, developing and nurturing the existing customer base through strong business development and relationship building skills, devising and executing strategic business plans and sharing project information resulting in sales and account growth.
- Manage and develop Key Accounts
- Networking and entertaining clients and customers
- Embracing the A&D Community in the specific geographical region
- Be able to promote solutions on design capabilities over and above price
- Grow Sales within agreed target markets – Commercial Office, Healthcare & Education
- Grow and maintain robust specification pipeline
- Collaborate with colleagues with integrity on projects which are interconnected across territory lines, support each other and communicate proactively to ensure they are in the best position to win business.
- Have an understanding of the various contract types and the decision makers within the procurement process.
- Be professional and competent at presenting CPD presentations
- Complete administration on time so that accurate analysis reports can be prepared for use in measurement of progress and forward planning.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience Required – ESSENTIAL
- To be considered Candidates MUST be located WITHIN AN ACCEPTABLE COMMUTABLE DISTANCE FROM CENTRAL LONDON AND HAPPY TO WORK REMOTELY AS WELL AS UTILISE OUR CLIENTS AMAZING AND COLLABORATIVE SHOWROOM SPACE IN CLERKENWELL and have an excellent working knowledge of who’s who and the inner ways and workings of the London A&D Community.
- To be considered Candidates MUST have at least 3-5 years’ experience promoting an interior design led product or service offering along with an in depth understanding of the specification sales cycle, sustainability, design and what that entails.
- To be considered Candidates MUST have a network of relationships and connections within the A&D fraternity and even though the role would require limited exposure with anything but the A&D market any close working relationships with Fit Out / D&B / Flooring / Sub Contractors and End Users would also be highly advantageous.
- Experience of long-term project selling cycles
- Evidence of stability and success in similar previous roles
- Must have a growth mindset and must be a business development driven field sales professional
- Team player
- Full driving license
- Computer literate (to include excel)
- Entrepreneurial profile: High motivation, dynamism and autonomy to develop your own business on the specified territory, with methodology and constant focus.
- A natural networker, at ease with building relationships at all levels, and identifying the decision makers
- A driven sales professional who is able to grow the existing account base and confident working on new and exciting design led projects