We are retained by a leading supplier of BUILDING PRODUCTS, CONCRETE FORMWORK PRODUCTS, and FORMWORK TIMBER & PLY who, due to continued success, are seeking to recruit a professional ACCOUNTS ASSISTANT to join and support their team in their New Depot opening in MIDDLESEX.
Reporting to: Depot Manager
To assist with general office duties, admin, and assist with company accounts.
Key Results Areas
- Cash ledgers
- Typing documents
- Data imputing
- Raising invoices
- Company Wages
- Taking Calls
- Cash Reconcile
- Any other reasonable duty as defined by your line manager and the company.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience Required
- Good Telephone Manner
- Customer Focused
- Problem Solving
- PC Literate - Familiar with Microsoft Packages (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Excellent Organizational Skills
- Excellent Administration Skills
- Experience of working in a pressurized environment
- Credit Management Awareness
- Ability to interpret data
- Ability to make decisions
As this is a rapidly growing company, they are able to offer an extremely attractive salary package along with excellent benefits and career progression opportunities to the right Candidate.