- Consultant Fiona Hamilton
- Type Full time
- Product Sector Merchants / Distributors
- Vacancy id 4094
- Salary Details Competitive Remuneration Package
Our client is seeking a dynamic individual to Account Manage their multi-site house builder’s account. You will need to have experience in the Builders / Timber Merchant sector or selling construction products, and have the professionalism and ability and the expertise to look after Key Accounts and grow and maintain them
Reporting to: Managing Director
You will be responsible for the day to day management of the companies Key Multi-Site House builder account, and you will make it a priority to develop and maintain relationships with your key contacts which include buyers, site managers and suppliers.
- Control of stocks to ensure you have efficient for your needs and assist purchasing with regard to procuring additional supplies.
- Negotiate purchasing prices with suppliers
- Quoting and costing customer requirements
- Understanding customer needs and requirements , research accounts , identify key players
- Maintain & expand your data base
- Ensure files are maintained to eliminate oversupply issues.
- Take internal sales orders, following up sales inquiries and delivery schedules
Knowledge, Skills and Experience Required
- Proven experience in sales / sales admin role
- Experience within the building supply trade essential
- General Construction knowledge essential & knowledge of the Construction sector
- Self motivated with the ability to work with a minimum of supervision
- Confident and professional telephone manner
- Effective communication skills
- Customer focused with sound commercial skills.
- Good IT skills & PC literate and experience with Microsoft Outlook