Consultant Grant Neale
Type Full time
Product Sector Interiors
Benefits + EXCELLENT EARNING POTENTIAL & REWARDS PACKAGE + HYBRID CAR (LOW TAX) + PENSION + HEALTHCARE + 25 DAYS HOLIDAY
Vacancy id 3780
Salary Details EXCEPTIONAL SALARY NEGOTIABLE (D.O.E)
Are you a driven sales professional with experience in promoting interior products to Architects, Interior Designers & End Users?
If so, we are working with a World-Renowned leading manufacturer of LUXURY DESIGN DRIVEN KITCHEN & BATHROOM SOLUTIONS who are seeking to recruit an experienced Account Manager to join their team with responsibility for promoting their products in the region.
To promote our Client’s high quality, market leading range of Design Driven Bathroom Products, mainly via Interior Designers, Architects, Major & Independent Hotel Groups by offering Specification Driven Solutions.
Reporting directly to the Sales & Marketing Director (Joint Managing Director) you will be responsible for the development of our Client’s approach and sales results within Hotel Groups, related and unrelated Architectural & Design firms, with concentration in Central London and the Southern Counties of England.
In an aggressive and changing market, Hotel Groups are becoming closer to the manufacturers and using ‘Brands to uplift their customer engagement. This area of the market needs constant attention and management to ensure our Client’s products and brand is within contention, by actively providing contact and support for the decision makers within these companies. In addition, the role will require working with the correct partners to complete the supply chain and collaboration with any third parties to conclude a specification for our Client’s group.
The aim of the role is to increase business with Hotel Groups (and one-off hotels) and the A&D community (on hotel and residential projects) using various networking opportunities such as our Client’s current database, lead sourcing from outside providers, general prospecting via media, and internet. This work should result in developing relationships and generating a regular pattern of business on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis by securing specifications, agreements and orders.
You will need to have some experience and knowledge of this sector, with the ability and attitude to learn, research, cold call and visit potential clients. Our Client’s do not expect you to have knowledge of the bathroom or kitchen industry, however, you will need to be experienced in dealing with clients on their own projects face to face. Training will be provided on our Client’s company, products, procedures and approach, along with how to deal with contractors and the requirements of the sector. Further support includes focused marketing campaigns and internal lead generation.
Reporting to the Sales & Marketing Director you will be responsible for –
- Achieving a set UK sales turnover target (information to be provided) on all of our Client’s group products
- Engage with clients and specifiers in the sectors, presenting our Client’s Group and solutions from the organisation.
- Visiting all project related partners in the Hotel & Residential Sectors
- Hunt new opportunities directly and indirectly in the sectors
- Create new projects, specifications (include sampling and mock up rooms), generate quotations
- Track / report on all projects and contracts
- Maintain our database and complete CRM reports
- Offer Technical support and advice
- Attend any Exhibitions or Fairs as requested
Knowledge, Skills and Experience Required
- Self motivated individual who can work well either on their own or in a team.
- Candidates must have a background in BATHROOMS, INTERIORS, and HOSPITALITY SECTOR or closely aligned interior products and solutions.
- Ability to manage own area; introduce tailored customer solutions to drive sales forward.
- Proven track record and a proactive approach to Specification Solution Selling and having strong existing relationships with architects, designers and contractors.
- Enjoy selling PREMIUM AESTHETICALLY ORIENTATED PRODUCTS
- Competent IT skills are required – MS Office, Word, Outlook etc
- Excellent communication skills with a friendly approach to problem solving
- Ability to work under pressure with an excellent attention to detail
- Sound commercial acumen and an ability to communicate with colleagues and customers to assist the identification and closing of sales opportunities.
- A high degree of professionalism and an exceptional understanding of the specification design process with the ability to communicate at each of these levels where necessary.
- Ability to prioritise work according to demand and work alongside colleagues internally and externally to deliver customer service excellence.
We are constantly seeking candidates within the Construction Material Sales Sector in the following roles:
Sales Manager, Account Manager, Area Sales Manager, Business Development Manager, Specification Sales Executive, Specification Sales Manager, Branch Manager, Field Sales, Account Executive, Key Account Manager, Field Sales Executive, Field Sales Representative, National Account Manager, Account Executive, Territory Sales Executive, Area Sales Manager, National Sales Manager, Internal Sales, Sales Office Manager, Key Accounts Sales, National Account Sales, National Sales Manager and Sales Director.
We cover all roles within the Construction Materials sector including:
Builders Merchants Sales Jobs, Builders Merchants Jobs, Plumbers Merchants Jobs, KBB Jobs, Civil Engineering Sales Jobs, M&E Sales Jobs, Timber Sales Jobs, Roofing Sales Jobs, Plumbing Sales Jobs, Insulation Sales Jobs, Interiors Sales Jobs, Aggregate Sales Jobs, Quarry Products Sales Jobs, Concrete Sales Jobs, Plant Hire Sales Jobs, Plant Sales Jobs, Tool Hire Sales Jobs, Access Equipment Sales Jobs, Portable Accommodation Sales Jobs, Scaffolding Sales Jobs, Formwork Sales Jobs, Reinforcement Sales Jobs, Bathroom Sales Jobs, Kitchen Sales Jobs, Bedroom Sales Jobs, Bathroom Showroom Sales Jobs, KBB Sales Jobs, Plumbing & Heating Sales Jobs, Heating Sales Jobs, HVAC Sales Jobs, Ventilation Sales Jobs, M&E Products Sales Jobs, Washrooms Sales Jobs, Sanitaryware Sales Jobs, Build Systems Sales Jobs, Cladding Sales Jobs, Curtain Walling Sales Jobs, Façade Sales Jobs, Structural Steel Sales Jobs, Brick Sales Jobs, Block Sales Jobs, Stone Sales Jobs, Architectural Stone Sales Jobs, Masonry Sales Jobs, Pipe Sales Jobs, Drainage Sales Jobs, Geotextile Sales Jobs, Attenuation Sales Jobs, SUDS Sales Jobs, Paving Sales Jobs, Landscaping Products Sales Jobs, Street Furniture Sales Jobs, Doors Sales Jobs, Joinery Sales Jobs, Timber Products Sales Jobs, Off Site Construction Sales Jobs, Timber Distribution Sales Jobs, Timber Importers Sales Jobs, Timber Engineering Sales Jobs, Timber Frame Sales Jobs, Sips Sales Jobs, Fencing Sales Jobs, Windows Sales Jobs, Ironmongery Sales Jobs, Hardware Sales Jobs, Access Control Sales Jobs, Lock Sales Jobs, Locking Systems Sales Jobs, Home Automation Sales Jobs, Lifts & Escalators Sales Jobs, Flooring Sales Jobs, Ceramic Tiles Sales Jobs, Adhesives Sales Jobs, Consumables Sales Jobs, Render Sales Jobs, EWI Sales Jobs, Insulation Sales Jobs, Plasterboard Sales Jobs, Partitions Sales Jobs, Fit Out Products Sales Jobs, Interiors Sales Jobs, Coatings Sales Jobs, Sealants sales Jobs, Roofing sales Jobs, Roofing Products Sales Jobs, Tools Sales Jobs, Fixings Sales Jobs, Roof Windows Sales Jobs, Lintels Sales Jobs, UPVC Windows Sales Jobs and all other Construction Materials Sales Jobs.