- Consultant Ben Becker
- Type Full time
- Product Sector Interiors
- Benefits Attractive bonus, Car Allowance, etc.
- Vacancy id 4783
- Salary Details CIRCA €60,000
Our Clients are iconic Global interior brands operating across numerous countries including the UK and Ireland. For over 125 years have been supplying premium quality products sourced from only premier manufacturers globally, which has made them leaders in their field. Catering for various markets including Hospitality, Residential, Retail, Commercial Workspace and Hotels, their products are both technically and aesthetically suitable for numerous purposes.
Due to expansion, our clients are looking for an A & D Sales Manager to cover County Dublin, with some additional travel. If you are experienced within the marketplace and believe this is a role you could make your own then please contact us to discuss it in more detail.
Reporting to: Country Director
To manage and accelerate the growth of the business across the A & D Marketplace in the designated area.
- To provide technical and design advice when required to Architects, Designers and Specifiers by way of presentation
- To assist in creating and executing sales and action plans
- Keeping up to date with market/industry trends and news
- Actively promoting the products and the Brand by Assisting with, Hosting and attending local events within the A & D Community
- Responsible for the timely management and communication of all project proposals and requests for information including updating sales sample libraries and delivery of product technical data, information, samples and proposals.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience Required
- Must have experience in selling interior products (Furnishings, Bathrooms, Tiles, Flooring, etc) into A & D Marketplace
- Good contacts across the A & D Community within the area would be highly beneficial
- Ideally based a commutable distance to Dublin, although will also be some limited national travel as well
- Outstanding communication skills are a prerequisite
- Experience in the specification process along with strong presentation skills
- Commercial awareness/experience
As our Client’s business is rapidly expanding, they are able to offer an extremely attractive salary package along with excellent benefits and fantastic career progression opportunities to the right Candidate.
Location/Area Republic of Ireland (Commutable to Dublin)
Other jobs you may like
Specification Sales Manager – HVAC – North of England / Scotland (4859)
- North of England & Scotland