- Consultant Ben Becker
- Type Full time
- Product Sector HVAC / Ventilation / Cooling
- Benefits Lunch Allowance, Pension, Vehicle, Company Phone Etc
- Vacancy id 4161
- Salary Details €45,000 €60,000 Plus Overtime
Established over 50 years ago, our Clients are market leaders in the supply, installation, maintenance and service of HVAC System. With our clients extensive portfolio of products they are able to provide solutions to any HVAC solution requirements across Ireland.
Due to growth our clients are looking for an experienced Service Engineer to join their team in the County Dublin area, as 75% of the calls will be in this area with an additional 25% being nationwide.
Reporting to: Service Manager
- Service plant & equipment as detailed on PPM schedule
- Respond to emergency callouts from the Helpdesk
- High attention to detail, compliance and service report writing
- Be proactive and take ownership of issues and understand systems and plant
- Carry out diagnostic and fault finding to plant and equipment
- Submit new assets change requests to helpdesk
- Review health & safety issues surrounding maintenance works and work in a safe manner.
- Attend department review meetings as required by management
- Liaise with client & management team on an ongoing basis to ensure scope of works is delivered & shareholders requirement are satisfied
- Liaise with specialist sub-contractors
- Ensure statutory and non-statutory logs are kept up to date
- Identify additional works required and advise helpdesk
- Ensure that all reports are completed to a high standard
- Participate in Out-Of-Hour On-Call process.
Education, Skills and Experience
- Trade qualified refrigeration engineer
- Hold City & Guilds Level 3 or equivalent.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in the service and maintenance of HVAC equipment including VRV systems, Split AC units, Water Chillers, Close Control units, AHU’s.
- Ability to trouble-shoot and correct technical issues, in an effective and timely manner.
- Ability to determine the root cause of technical issues using proven problem solving techniques.
- Ability to work in a multi-disciplinary team environment.
- To read, analyse, interpret technical data, and technical procedures.
- Ability to effectively present information and answer queries.
- Excellent customer facing experience with good interpersonal skills.
- Available to work out of hours as required.
- Occasional travel and overnights may be required.
- Holder of a clean full driving license.
- Must be F-Gas certified.
As our Client’s business is rapidly expanding, they are able to offer an extremely attractive salary package along with excellent benefits and career progression opportunities to the right Candidate.