Vacancy No 3354
Job Title TERRITORY SALES MANAGER - WEST MIDLANDS
We are retained by a leading Specialist Aggregate Provider who, due to continued success, is seeking to recruit a professional TERRITORY SALES MANAGER to join their team in the West Midlands.
As a Territory Sales Manager you will responsible for managing sales volumes and price within your given area through effective customer and area management. You will be selling aggregate and waste solutions to a wide range of customers from Main and Sub Contractors to Builders Merchants and Waste disposal firms.
- Develop and maintain excellent relationships with nominated key customer accounts to both satisfy their needs and maximise potential spends.
- Utilise all potential marketing avenues in order to identify new business opportunities within your assigned territory
- Respond both promptly and efficiently to customer enquiries, queries and complaints in order to deliver winning outcomes for all parties involved.
- Use business intelligence and assessment of competitor activity to both reports back to the rest of the sales team and to price products accordingly.
- Maximise profit margins against agreed targets set in the commercial strategy.
- Work closely with an internal sales support team in order to deliver excellent customer service to both current and potential new customers.
- Attend weekly and monthly sales meetings to both report sales activity in your territory and to build relationships with the rest of the sales team.
- Prior experience of account management and business development whilst working in a targeted environment
- Excellent organisational and time management with the ability to identify and prioritise key tasks
- A professional manner along with excellent communication skills giving you the ability to liase with a variety of stakeholders on varying levels.
- A team player who can build and develop internal relationships with work colleagues.
- A “Can Do” attitude.
- Good IT skills including Microsoft office.
- Technical knowledge of the construction industry and products
- Previous experience of dealing with customers within the Construction and Waste industry
- Knowledge of the Glenigans or ABI planning leads system.
SALARY: NEGOTIABLE+BONUS SCHEME
BENEFITS CAR + PENSION ETC
AREA WEST MIDLANDS
We are constantly seeking candidates within the Construction Material Sales Sector in the following roles: Sales Manager, Account Manager, Business Development Manager, Specification Sales Executive, Specification Sales Manager, Branch Manager, Field Sales, Account Executive, Key Account Manager, Field Sales Executive, Field Sales Representative, National Account Manager, Account Executive, Territory Sales Executive, Area Sales Manager and National Sales Manager.
SRS specialise in vacancies within the construction materials industry in the following sectors Builders Merchants, Distribution, Wholesale, Manufacturers, Architects, Specifiers, Contractors, Civil Engineers, Civils Specifiers, Housebuilders, Developers, Local Authorities, Housing Associations, M&E Contractors, M & E Specifiers, Plant and Tool Hire in the product categories of :Brick & Block Sales, Roofing Sales, Kitchens and Bathroom Sales, Plumbing Sales, Aggregates & Concrete Sales, PPE Sales, Boiler Sales, Radiator Sales, Building Control Sales, Drainage Sales, Ventilation and Air Management Sales, Insulation Sales, Door Control Sales, Ironmongery Sales, Plant Hire, Modular Accommodation Sales, Building System Sales, Plastic Window Sales, Plasterboard Sales, Renewable Energy System Sales, Solar Heating Sales, HVAC Sales, Heavy Side Materials, Light Side Materials, Civil Engineering Material Sales, KBB, Groundwork Specialist Sales, SIPS Sales, Timber Sheet and Board Sales, Timber Frame Building Sales and all other construction materials sales.