Vacancy Number 3235
Vacancy Title AREA SALES MANAGER- FENCING- NORTHERN ENGLAND
We are retained by a market leading manufacturer and supplier of building products.
Due to continued success in marketplace, our Client is seeking to appoint an experienced AREA SALES MANAGER to their team in the North of England.
Our Client manufacturers an extensive range of heavy building materials from their 12 modern UK- based manufacturing facilities. With bespoke solutions including fencing, walling, Civil Engineering, Architectural and Structural products, our Client is regarded as one of the UK’s most innovative manufacturers with a long history of achieving the highest level of customer satisfaction and prides themselves on being ‘in-tune’ with their customer’s expectations.
Reporting to: National Sales Manager
The main objective of your role will be to raise our Client’s profile by developing and maintaining relationships with National Builders Merchants, Buying Groups, Independent Builders Merchants, Fencing Stockists, Sawmills and Contractors.
- Maintain existing customer trading base with the view to look for further revenue opportunities, back selling with fencing contractors.
- Complete CRM system weekly to maximise opportunities within all sectors of the business.
- Ensure all customers visits are updated daily onto the CRM system.
- Ensure stocking opportunities are secured with key merchants.
- To follow through all new business enquiries and assist in production planning decisions/stock profile maintenance.
- To promote the full range of our Client’s products
- To attend site visits to manage all aspects of the customer’s demands.
- Collecting customer feedback and market research.
- Keeping up to date with products and competitors.
- Attend; conferences, trade fairs and exhibitions where required.
- To promote the innovation of any new products.
- Work closely with the internal sales team at to ensure all operational processes are complied with.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience Required
- Experience in selling to National Builders Merchants and Contracts
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Good planning and organisational skills
- Excellent sales and negotiation skills
- Time management skills
- Hard working and conscientious with the ability to motivate
- The ability to work calmly under pressure
- Ability to work on own initiative and be self motivated to arrange daily diary and work as part of a team without constant supervision
- 2 Years minimum internal and or external sales experience
- Good business acumen
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Hold a valid driving license and have access to a car for business use
- Hold a valid CSCS site card
As our Client’s business is rapidly expanding, they are able to offer exceptional career progression opportunities along with an attractive salary package to the right Candidate.
Location NORTHERN ENGLAND
Salary NEGOTIABLE + EXCELLENT BENEFITS
We are constantly seeking candidates within the Construction Material Sales Sector in the following roles:
Sales Manager, Account Manager, Area Sales Manager, Business Development Manager, Specification Sales Executive, Specification Sales Manager, Branch Manager, Field Sales, Account Executive, Key Account Manager, Field Sales Executive, Field Sales Representative, National Account Manager, Account Executive, Territory Sales Executive, Area Sales Manager, National Sales Manager, Internal Sales, Sales Office Manager, Key Accounts Sales, National Account Sales, National Sales Manager and Sales Director.
We cover all roles within the Construction Materials sector including:
Builders Merchants Sales Jobs, Builders Merchants Jobs, Plumbers Merchants Jobs, KBB Jobs, Civil Engineering Sales Jobs, M&E Sales Jobs, Timber Sales Jobs, Roofing Sales Jobs, Plumbing Sales Jobs, Insulation Sales Jobs, Interiors Sales Jobs, Aggregate Sales Jobs, Quarry Products Sales Jobs, Concrete Sales Jobs, Plant Hire Sales Jobs, Plant Sales Jobs, Tool Hire Sales Jobs, Access Equipment Sales Jobs, Portable Accommodation Sales Jobs, Scaffolding Sales Jobs, Formwork Sales Jobs, Reinforcement Sales Jobs, Bathroom Sales Jobs, Kitchen Sales Jobs, Bedroom Sales Jobs, Bathroom Showroom Sales Jobs, KBB Sales Jobs, Plumbing & Heating Sales Jobs, Heating Sales Jobs, HVAC Sales Jobs, Ventilation Sales Jobs, M&E Products Sales Jobs, Washrooms Sales Jobs, Sanitaryware Sales Jobs, Build Systems Sales Jobs, Cladding Sales Jobs, Curtain Walling Sales Jobs, Façade Sales Jobs, Structural Steel Sales Jobs, Brick Sales Jobs, Block Sales Jobs, Stone Sales Jobs, Architectural Stone Sales Jobs, Masonry Sales Jobs, Pipe Sales Jobs, Drainage Sales Jobs, Geotextile Sales Jobs, Attenuation Sales Jobs, SUDS Sales Jobs, Paving Sales Jobs, Landscaping Products Sales Jobs, Street Furniture Sales Jobs, Doors Sales Jobs, Joinery Sales Jobs, Timber Products Sales Jobs, Off Site Construction Sales Jobs, Timber Distribution Sales Jobs, Timber Importers Sales Jobs, Timber Engineering Sales Jobs, Timber Frame Sales Jobs, Sips Sales Jobs, Fencing Sales Jobs, Windows Sales Jobs, Ironmongery Sales Jobs, Hardware Sales Jobs, Access Control Sales Jobs, Lock Sales Jobs, Locking Systems Sales Jobs, Home Automation Sales Jobs, Lifts & Escalators Sales Jobs, Flooring Sales Jobs, Ceramic Tiles Sales Jobs, Adhesives Sales Jobs, Consumables Sales Jobs, Render Sales Jobs, EWI Sales Jobs, Insulation Sales Jobs, Plasterboard Sales Jobs, Partitions Sales Jobs, Fit Out Products Sales Jobs, Interiors Sales Jobs, Coatings Sales Jobs, Sealants sales Jobs, Roofing sales Jobs, Roofing Products Sales Jobs, Tools Sales Jobs, Fixings Sales Jobs, Roof Windows Sales Jobs, Lintels Sales Jobs, UPVC Windows Sales Jobs and all other Construction Materials Sales Jobs.