Vacancy Number 3234
Vacancy Title INTERNAL SALES COORDINATOR- BUILDING PRODUCTS- WARWICKSHIRE
We are retained by a market leading manufacturer and supplier of building products.
Due to continued success in marketplace, our Client is seeking to appoint an experienced INTERNAL SALES COORDINATOR to their team Warwickshire.
Our Client manufacturers an extensive range of heavy building materials from their 12 modern UK- based manufacturing facilities. With bespoke solutions including fencing, walling, Civil Engineering, Architectural and Structural products, our Client is regarded as one of the UK’s most innovative manufacturers with a long history of achieving the highest level of customer satisfaction and prides themselves on being ‘in-tune’ with their customer’s expectations.
Reporting to: Office Manager
The main objective of your role will be to raise our Client’s profile by developing and maintaining relationships with National Builders Merchants, Buying Groups and Independent Builders Merchants.
- Generating and following up quotes
- Establish, develop and expand relationships with National Builders Merchants, Independent Builders Merchants, and Buying Groups
- Maintain existing accounts and look for further growth opportunities, back selling with end users
- Liaise with Area Sales Managers to pass leads through for securing new accounts
- Complete CRM system daily to maximise opportunities within all sectors of the business.
- Ensure stocking opportunities are secured with key merchants.
- Dealing with customer complaints.
- Servicing the needs of existing customers, increasing business opportunities through various routes to market to maximise profit margins.
- Collecting customer feedback and market research.
- Keeping up to date with products and competitors.
- Attend; conferences, trade fairs and exhibitions where required.
- Train on all aspects of the office role, ensuring and maintaining that all areas are covered.
- Ensure compliance with the Company’s policies including Health & Safety.
- Observe and comply with all good working practices within the office.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience Required
- Experience of working within a busy sales environment
- Experience of selling to Builders Merchants (Desirable)
- 2 Years minimum sales experience.
- Excellent communication and people skills.
- Good planning and organisational skills.
- Exceptional telephone manner and experience of cold calling.
- Time management skills.
- The ability to work calmly under pressure.
- Ability to work on own initiative and be self motivated to arrange daily diary and work as part of a team without constant supervision.
- Hold a valid driving license.
As our Client’s business is rapidly expanding, they are able to offer exceptional career progression opportunities along with an attractive salary package to the right Candidate.
Salary NEGOTIABLE + EXCELLENT BENEFITS
We are constantly seeking candidates within the Construction Material Sales Sector in the following roles:
Sales Manager, Account Manager, Area Sales Manager, Business Development Manager, Specification Sales Executive, Specification Sales Manager, Branch Manager, Field Sales, Account Executive, Key Account Manager, Field Sales Executive, Field Sales Representative, National Account Manager, Account Executive, Territory Sales Executive, Area Sales Manager, National Sales Manager, Internal Sales, Sales Office Manager, Key Accounts Sales, National Account Sales, National Sales Manager and Sales Director.
We cover all roles within the Construction Materials sector including:
Builders Merchants Sales Jobs, Builders Merchants Jobs, Plumbers Merchants Jobs, KBB Jobs, Civil Engineering Sales Jobs, M&E Sales Jobs, Timber Sales Jobs, Roofing Sales Jobs, Plumbing Sales Jobs, Insulation Sales Jobs, Interiors Sales Jobs, Aggregate Sales Jobs, Quarry Products Sales Jobs, Concrete Sales Jobs, Plant Hire Sales Jobs, Plant Sales Jobs, Tool Hire Sales Jobs, Access Equipment Sales Jobs, Portable Accommodation Sales Jobs, Scaffolding Sales Jobs, Formwork Sales Jobs, Reinforcement Sales Jobs, Bathroom Sales Jobs, Kitchen Sales Jobs, Bedroom Sales Jobs, Bathroom Showroom Sales Jobs, KBB Sales Jobs, Plumbing & Heating Sales Jobs, Heating Sales Jobs, HVAC Sales Jobs, Ventilation Sales Jobs, M&E Products Sales Jobs, Washrooms Sales Jobs, Sanitaryware Sales Jobs, Build Systems Sales Jobs, Cladding Sales Jobs, Curtain Walling Sales Jobs, Façade Sales Jobs, Structural Steel Sales Jobs, Brick Sales Jobs, Block Sales Jobs, Stone Sales Jobs, Architectural Stone Sales Jobs, Masonry Sales Jobs, Pipe Sales Jobs, Drainage Sales Jobs, Geotextile Sales Jobs, Attenuation Sales Jobs, SUDS Sales Jobs, Paving Sales Jobs, Landscaping Products Sales Jobs, Street Furniture Sales Jobs, Doors Sales Jobs, Joinery Sales Jobs, Timber Products Sales Jobs, Off Site Construction Sales Jobs, Timber Distribution Sales Jobs, Timber Importers Sales Jobs, Timber Engineering Sales Jobs, Timber Frame Sales Jobs, Sips Sales Jobs, Fencing Sales Jobs, Windows Sales Jobs, Ironmongery Sales Jobs, Hardware Sales Jobs, Access Control Sales Jobs, Lock Sales Jobs, Locking Systems Sales Jobs, Home Automation Sales Jobs, Lifts & Escalators Sales Jobs, Flooring Sales Jobs, Ceramic Tiles Sales Jobs, Adhesives Sales Jobs, Consumables Sales Jobs, Render Sales Jobs, EWI Sales Jobs, Insulation Sales Jobs, Plasterboard Sales Jobs, Partitions Sales Jobs, Fit Out Products Sales Jobs, Interiors Sales Jobs, Coatings Sales Jobs, Sealants sales Jobs, Roofing sales Jobs, Roofing Products Sales Jobs, Tools Sales Jobs, Fixings Sales Jobs, Roof Windows Sales Jobs, Lintels Sales Jobs, UPVC Windows Sales Jobs and all other Construction Materials Sales Jobs.