- Consultant Grant Neale
- Type Full time
- Product Sector Fit OutInteriors
- Benefits TRAVEL ALLOWANCE / CAR ALLOWANCE, PENSION, MOBILE, LAPTOP, 25 DAYS HOLIDAY & + STRONG CAREER ADVANCEMENT OPPORTUNITIES AND SERIOUS EARNING POTENTIAL
- Vacancy id 4095
- Salary Details VERY HIGH BASIC SALARY (up To £50,000 D.O.E), UNLIMITED EARNING POTENTIAL (20% 25% OF PROJECT PROFIT)
Are you an extremely motivated, dedicated and methodical HUNTER PROFILE new business focused SENIOR FIT-OUT SALES PROFESSIONAL with experience in promoting Interior Fit Out, Workplace and Furniture to End User Clients (Corporate & Major Occupying and SME’s), Architects, Interior Designers and Main Contractors?
Are you also familiar with project tracking and working closely with Project Managers and Quantity surveying teams with a view to insulating the project and sale from inception through to completion? If so, this could be exactly what you are looking for?
Boasting well over 100 years in the industry! With servicing the who of the UK with branches Nationwide in all of the key regions. Our client is a market leader in Office Fit Out and Interior Design, Furniture supply, Move Management and Workplace Consultancy. Our client is extremely proud of the longevity and retention of their employees and the company’s very approachable attitude.
They are a National business with a local feel who encourage creative thinking and collaboration and therefore in return get a very motivated workforce who are happy to go above and beyond the call of duty
We are very proud to be collaborating with an industry leading and ultra-respected Interior Fit Out, Workplace and Furniture Solutions company who due to an exciting growth and expansion plans are seeking to recruit a SENIOR FIT-OUT SALES MANAGER to join their very dynamic, creative and entrepreneurial team with responsibility for promoting their full solution offering in London, South East and further afield if necessary with a specific emphasis on End User clients (70%) and the Architectural & Design & Contractor fraternity (30%)
General Purpose of the Role:
To find and win new business and organically grow, develop and performance manage those accounts but equally as important to be part of a dynamic sales team and be prepared to roll up your sleeves and get involved!
Reporting to the Group Sales Director, this role is multi functional and will involve dealing with all customer groups in a strategic fashion with new business and client retention being the main function.
This opportunity will give the successful candidate an exceptional platform to create and build their own destiny with the full backup and support of everyone within the business.
You will be working as part of a team to develop a sales and market share in the commercial office arena. Principally responsible for the development of projects, relationships and sales in the commercial segment of the business
- Find, pitch and secure new business sales within an agreed profile.
- Pitch to end user clients and ‘professional’ teams to win business.
- Pro-Active sales role.
- Develop and forge relationships with key decision makers within Corporate & Major occupying and SME’s End User clients, Architects & Interior Designers and Contractors.
- Contribute to overall sales strategy with Sales Director.
- Front end sales, being able to lead & influence the client and be credible and trusted with decision making (internally & externally)
- Liaison with clients & professionals across all disciplines & departments to ensure all requirements are covered.
- Find, develop, and refer opportunities to the sales team.
- Network with key industry representatives within the group and with external prospects to gain first class knowledge of key opportunities in the marketplace.
- Work within the business and sales teams to develop own opportunities.
- Maximise margin opportunities through negotiation with suppliers.
- Manage & co-ordinate internal resources and assist in producing pitch & marketing documents for presentations.
- Running of projects with a key focus on driving sales & margin.
- Overall responsibility for running projects to closure with the support of the operational teams.
- Exposure with CRM system to develop agreed sales strategy
- The CRM process includes the use of dashboards and completion of data for sales forecasting at month end.
Professional Skills & Experience:
- Proven experience in hunting, managing and securing Commercial interior Fit-Out projects.
- Understanding of the commercial parameters.
- Comprehensive understanding of FF&E, cable management, Ergonomics/Ergonometric (as known as Human Factors) and sustainability
- Ability to make commercial decisions independently.
- Minimum 5 years Interior Fit-Out, Workplace and Furniture or closely aligned commercial interiors industry sales experience.
- Ability to manage clients at all levels.
- Established client and professional contacts preferably with End users & A&D are ESSENTIAL
- Highly motivated with a strong ability to open and close
- Strong commercial acumen with a wider sales outlook.
- Professional and charismatic.
- Dynamic & enthusiastic personality.
- Presentable & sociable.
- High level of drive to achieve and succeed.
- A high level of confidence enabling a strong impact to be made on others.
- Ability to hold others attention and influence decisions.
- A true passion for design and well being in the workplace
- Articulate & Numerate
Knowledge, Skills and Experience Required
- Self motivated individual who can work well either on their own or in a team.
- Candidates must have a background in the promoting Commercial Interior Fit Out or a very similar solution and / or service.
- Ability to manage own area; introduce tailored customer solutions to drive sales forward.
- Proven track record and a proactive approach to Solution Selling and having strong existing relationships with the require route to market in London
- Competent IT skills are required – MS Office, Word, Outlook etc
- Excellent communication skills with a friendly approach to problem solving
- Ability to work under pressure with an excellent attention to detail
- Sound commercial acumen and an ability to communicate with colleagues and customers to assist the closing of sales opportunities.
- A high degree of professionalism and an exceptional understanding of the specification design process with the ability to communicate at each of these levels where necessary.
- Ability to prioritise work according to demand and work alongside colleagues internally and externally to deliver customer service excellence.
Location: LONDON & SOUTH EAST
PLEASE NOTE: CANDIDATE MUST BE BASED WITHIN A REASONABLE COMMUTE TO CENTRAL LONDON (45 MIN – 1 HOUR MAX) AND BE PREPARED TO OPERATE IN A FIXED (CLERKENWELL) AND REMOTE WORKING SET UP.
THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE MUST BE PREPARED TO TRAVEL FURTHER AFIELD IF REQUIRED